Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Kaitlyn just finished her very first session of swimming lessons. Because it was her first time, I had to be in the parent/child class with her. She did amazingly and had a blast. Every day she was SO excited to swim (I however, am glad they are over and that next time I don't have to go in the pool!). Sometimes that translated to her being extra hyper and having a hard time paying attention but most of the time she was pretty good. I was suprised at how brave she was. She will now put her mouth/nose in the water and blow bubbles without any problem and will even put her whole head under too. He favorite is the lazy river where she enthusiastically practices her arms and kicking - she insisted that we get a photo of it. Her only disappointment was that they didn't have the Big Slide running during lessons.

No comments: