Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

High School Tag

I was Tagged by Cheri, and also by Beau. Gee thanks girls! :)

1. Did you date someone from your school? Sure did, but only like the last 2 weeks of senior year. I ended up marrying him though :)
2. What kind of car did you drive? Lincoln Continental
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? yep
4. Were you a party animal? hahaha no
5. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir, and is our school that was actually a cool thing to be in, or at least it wasn't uncool
7. Were you a nerd? hmm...I don't think anyone called me that, but I was in the brainy category
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Drill Team
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? LOL no! I got the first half of it, thanks to the reminder on Beau's blog with the first line but I can't get the end. That's gonna bother me all week then at some point I'll wake up in the middle of the night going "oh yeah! THAT'S how it went!"
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Draper and Mrs. Sylvester
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We would run grab something then eat in the car. And when we got back to school if we had a few minutes we'd all sit in the hall in front of our lockers.
13. What was your school's full name? South Summit High School
14. School mascot and colors? Wildcats and our colors were kelly green and white.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Hmm...would you believe I can't remember if I did or not? It's possible, but if so I didn't take a date.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Nope, uh uh, dont' think so! I had a lot of fun, especially JR year but it was also my "akward" time and I wouldn't want to live through it again. Besides, I'm pretty happy with my life right now and I wouldn't change that.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Sr party I guess - not that I had very much fun. I developed a giant headache and left by 3 AM.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? No idea - probably just stayed home because I was sick of Lagoon by that point.
19. Were you in any clubs? FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), FHA (Future Homemakers of America) and um...I think there were a couple others. By senior year I was keeping pretty busy.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? sadly yes. Kids do that to you I guess. But I haven't given up hope of getting rid of at least some of it.
21. Who was your prom date? Junior Prom was um....Shane...somebody. Oh that's sad! This mommy brain thing had totally messed up my memory!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yeah I went
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Babysitting (for a service), worked for my neighbor's small graphic design business, and at the ticket window at the Park City Ski Resort

I tag Audrey and Christina - but only if you are bored, as I was :)

2 comments:

The Richards family said...

You big nerd. I don't think you were a nerd in High School but I think you are one now. J/K
So I have to point out that I do not know the fight song, I knew the school... song big difference. What kind of drill mistresses where we not doing the fight song.

Christina said...

LOL thanks for the TAG! This is something to do later...lol!