Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged


I've been tagged by BeauDee. This one is easy - This picture is from my 4th folder and its the 4th picture. I tag Audrey, Christina, and Jacalyn. Find your 4th folder and 4th picture in that folder and describe it.


This photo was taken Oct 10, 2006. Kaitlyn was almost 3. Audrey and I had taken the girls to a pumpkin patch/corn maze. In this photo Katy was mad at me for trying to get her to pose for photos. But she quickly forgot her bad mood and had a lot of fun with the girls.

1 comment:

The Richards family said...

Wow you are fast!! I knew if I tagged you it would be up fast and you would have something wonderful! Cute picture, Katy has grown up so much and I do not think she would be mad at you taking pictures now cuz we all know she loves the camera and she should she is so photgenic!!!