Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fieldtrip - Treehouse Children's Museum


Not only was it Kaitlyn's birthday yesterday, but it was also her first official fieldtrip. Her preschool went to the Treehouse Children's Museum. I volunteered to be one of the mothers that went along and they let Ty tag along with us too. It actually felt more like our little family outing since a lot of the other mothers wanted to go as well and I only ended up in charge of my own two kiddos. I guess we're all overprotective and having a hard time letting our babies grow up - and we don't want to miss out on the fun or another reason to take photos :)
We all met at the school so we could carpool then headed to Ogden. First stop was a park where we at lunch and let the kids play a bit. Then on to the Museum. They had a nice little story time with the kids then released them for free play for a while. I'm sorry to say I didn't get to experience much of the museum, although I'm sure it's great fun. There wasn't much that managed to hold Katy's interest yesterday (probably too much birthday energy going on) so we kind of ran through the place stopping only to play with trains (Tyler's favorite), do a little artwork (Katy's fav), and pound on everything in the music section.
Before we knew it, our time was up and we had to rush home in order to get there before Kaitlyn's friends started arriving for the party.

No comments: