Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

All By Myself

Some days it just hits you doesn't it? That the kids just grow up so quickly. Tyler has decided that he needs to choose what he is wearing every day and to my consternation, often he chooses another set of pjs. Instead of fighting with him I usually leave him in his room - wearing only his diaper - and tell him to come out when he's ready to get dressed. Today he was still determined to wear those pjs and got dressed all by himself - or as close to it as he could get. His shirt is obviously on backward. And he had a false start with his pants. He tried to put both legs in the bottom end of the pant leg so I straightened that out for him. But other than that he really did do it himself! (keep in mind, Ty is only 3 months past his 2nd birthday) I wasn't completely surprised since he has put on his own pants once or twice before but I had never seen him try the shirt.


And I have no idea why he chose to climb up on the table to attempt getting dressed - silly boy.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Cute! He's getting so big.