Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Still my baby


Tyler looks so OLD in all the photos I have taken lately. It makes me a little sad. So when I got a good look at the photo I snapped this morning when he fell asleep on the beanbag I was happy to see that in sleep he still looks like my baby.

As you may have guessed, we are still not feeling the best around here. Otherwise Ty would never have fallen asleep while watching a movie at 10 AM. And Katy wouldn't have been caught sleeping shortly after that. Poor girl got hit by a stomach bug this morning and spent the whole day on the couch. And their mommy - yeah I'm still sick and worn out too. Goodnight!

No comments: