Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2009! I hope you all enter it with big plans, lots of goals, and plenty of enthusiasm. Or at least that you had fun on your day off today. :)
A big happy birthday to my mom (again). Her birthday was yesterday. We took her out to lunch. Go us LOL. I hate that it gets lost in among the rest of the holidays, but most of the time she doesn't seem to mind.

And here is Ty munching on the popcorn I was using to make snacks for New Years Eve. We had a lot of fun last night with Dari, KC and the gang. But now I'm exhausted (even though we didn't make it until midnight). Can I start my resolutions after I sleep for a week?
FYI I know this post is all fragmented and I don't care! I basically just wanted to send out New Years greetings and show off few more photos of my cute kids :)


No comments: