Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

Once again, we got dumped on and on Monday I ended up battling the 9" of new snow in the driveway while the kids played. They love it when I have to go outside to shovel because otherwise it's hard to convince me to spend much time out in the cold. But after I conquered the driveway I did have some fun with them. Sadly, the snow had turned to powder overnight so the snowman was a failure. But the snow angels and the icicles made up for it.

No comments: