Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Popcorn!


It's been a few days since I've had anything to blog about so I decided to grab the camera this morning and give myself something to blog :)

Popcorn! In my family this is at the top of the list of favorite snacks (and isn't Mommy glad that it's healthy-ish!?). The kids request it almost every day, combined of course with a movie. Usually they get to pig out on the couch but since Sam and I spent a good part of the day yesterday cleaning carpets, couches and much more I am going to try to keep the crumbs at a minimum for at least the next week. I know - good luck to me on that! :)

We also got family photos taken this weekend so I'll be posting a little sneak peek of those (no spoilers for those of you getting Christmas cards from us though) when I get the prints back.

One last photo - the Double Handed Face Stuff

No comments: