Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Scooter races

Another great family fun photo op. Look Katy's wearing the same dress as at the park - she loves that dress. Anyway...
Last Sunday Sam decided to finally fix Katy's scooter, then got talked into racing with the kids up and down the road in front of our house. And I had lots of fun with my new zoom lens because I can catch the action waaaaay down the road from the comfort of our front lawn :)














1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Those are FANTASTIC photographs Alayna!!!!!