Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

This Girl


I had a Mommy Moment the other night. 3AM and Tyler is whimpering in his sleep. I think he was just cold because covering him with a blanket did the trick. But then I couldn't get back to sleep myself. So I was laying there in bed, wide awake and got to thinking about how fast the kids are growing up. It wasn't that long ago my Kate was a teeny tiny bundle of blankets. Now look at her. Growing up way too fast. I used to spend hours just holding her and now Miss Wiggles doesn't spend all that much time in my arms.
Know what I did after that? I went and climbed into bed with her for some cuddle time. Because she won't be this size forever either. Better make the most of it while I can.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I've been thinking how fast my kids are growing up lately. I always think of the saying, "The days are long but the years are short".