Quick Note to Friends and Family:

I use this blog to highlight some of the bigger things in our life - holidays, adventures, cute photos, etc. So, it may be a few weeks in between updates. If you want details about the day to day stuff, be sure to check out my 365 blog. (link should be on the sidebar) I update it every Friday.

Monday, March 10, 2008

A Day at the Children's Museum

We took the kids to the Discovery Gateway for the first time. All I can say is wow, that place is designed for kids to play, play, play. Kaitlyn's favorites were the grocery store cash register and the water table. I think Tyler liked the cars/motorcycle the best. The only drawback is that the kids want to play much longer than the adults are interested in it. So next time we'll go on a day that isn't very busy and I'll just sit down somewhere with my book and let the kids have at it!


No comments: